Specialty: RN-Dialysis Travel
Locations: Grand Forks, North Dakota
Duration: 8 weeks
Start Date: ASAP
- The nephrology nurse is responsible for the care of pediatric and adult patients withkidney disease.
- The dialysis setting may be involved in the delivery of primary nursing care for patients with CKD.Supervises and performs direct patient care.
- Monitor vital signs, initiation and termination of dialysis, documentation, physical assessment of patients and patient care
- Note signs of trauma, patients physical and mental condition
- Analyzes patient assessments, laboratory data and consult with physicians
- Nursing assessment.
- Provide Dialysis therapy including but not limited to formulating a dialysis plan per physician orders
- Communicate all emergencies to supervisor, medical and operations director
- Instruct patients on pre and post dialysis care
- Collaborate with other disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care
Qualifications and Job Info
- 2-3 years of previous Dialysis experience preferred
- BSN degree or higher.
- Active BLS
- Active North Dakota state license
- Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism when interacting with patients, families, physicians, and hospital staff members.
- All Medical provides professional liability and workers compensation coverage
- A+ rated Malpractice Insurance.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Reimbursed Travel
- Licensure reimbursement
- Highly competitive rates and weekly pay.
- A dedicated, in-house logistics team that will handle all of your travel needs if relocation or lodging is required.
- Referral Bonuses
- Direct Deposit
All Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our goal is to simplify the travel nursing process with a flexible and personalized approach. Our clients range from local, regional and national healthcare organizations throughout the United States. Whatever the focus of your medical career, we can help you find the perfect travel nursing opportunity!
If you're interested, please:
1) Email with your Resume/Questions
2) OR call me at the number below
All Medical Personnel | Nursing & Allied Health
View our website
Connect with us
2015 Best Places to Work in North Texas
Associated topics: ambulatory, asn, care, coronary, domiciliary, hospice, intensive care unit, mhb, nurse, staff nurse