Aveanna Healthcare is looking for a Clinical Supervisor. The following responsibilities include:
- Performs comprehensive client assessments on an ongoing basis to ensure continuity of nursing care.
- Ensures timely and accurate communication and documentation is submitted to the appropriate payer source for continued authorization.
- Promotion of patient, family and/or significant other in the return to optimal physical and mental health through support and education.
- Counseling of clinical staff.
- Promotes a safe and efficient working environment by adhering to agency policies and procedures.
- Maintains confidentiality of all agency and patient related information.
- Protects patient rights as defined in the patient Bill of Rights.
- Appropriate reporting of incidents, injuries, infection and all other components of risk management.
- Attends and participates in staff meetings, required in-services, agency PI activities and other meetings as requested.
- Organizes workload to complete responsibilities in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Observe infection control and standard precautions.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Supervising Nurse/Administrator.
- Graduate of an accredited Diploma, Associate or Baccalaureate School of Nursing.
- Current New Jersey State licensure as a Registered Nurse, current Driver's License.
- Minimum of two professional references that meet the standards of Epic Health Services.
- 1 year experience as a Registered Nurse within the last 36 months; in a clinical care setting preferred, home health preferred, pediatric experience preferred.
- Current CPR accredited by American Heart Association and American Red Cross or any other accredited sources approved by Epic Health Services.
- Must read, write and speak English.
- Must be able to comply with all policies and procedures outlined in the employee handbook.
- Reliable transportation, valid and current auto liability insurance.
Associated topics: aseptic technique, biopharma, clinical, dietician, health, histology, immunohematology, kinesiology, nutrition, therapy
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...