- $82,040.00 -122,920.00/year*
59 Wall St
Responsibilities and Duties:
The Accounting Manager is responsible for the daily maintenance and management of the businesss financial and accounting activities, including:
- Having strong cost accounting background for maintaining the integrity and accuracy of product cost and inventory.
- Monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinate the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; prepare special reports.
- Has a solid understanding of accounting theory and GAAP.
- Ensure that the general ledger, accounts receivable and accounts payable ledgers reflect current and accurate information
- Establish and implement financial systems as it relates to internal controls, costing and reporting.
- Prepare month-end closings with financial statements, balance sheet and P&L analysis, and summary of the months operations with highlight areas that need operational improvement.
- Assist managers in providing meaning reports to assist in their operations and establishing operating budgets and forecasts
- Work with sales, service and management team members to achieve the goals of the Company and maximize results of operations.
NOTE: Frequent traveling will be required (One week per month, visiting company owned cites out of state).
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Bachelor in Accounting
At least three - five years of accounting experience in a manufacturing company
Experience with property taxes, sales tax reporting and other governmental filings.
Excellent organizational, planning and financial system skills.
An ability to work across many departments, understands their issues, and solve problems in a timely manner.
Must be able to work independently and results orientated.
Loading some great jobs for you...