DOD/VA HEALTH SYSTEM ANALYST, CLINICAL INFORMATICIST II, PID 1059
: $69,840.00 - $100,940.00 /year *
: Scientific Research
Loading some great jobs for you...
Title: DOD/VA HEALTH SYSTEM ANALYST, CLINICAL INFORMATICIST II, PID 1059
Location: United States
Other Locations: US-DC-Washington
Job Number: 19206099
CTG is seeking a Clinical Informaticist II to support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) program. All candidates must be local to the DC/VA area, as no travel expenses will be paid.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provide insights and analysis in support of DoD-VA interoperability coordination activities
* Draw upon knowledge of Departmental health IT systems, informatics, and interoperability standards, including those from HL7, to help identify and facilitate topics of mutual importance between the Departments.
* Apply process analysis methodologies and management consulting practices to translate requirements into user stories and process flows.
* Lead discussions with technical audiences while acting as an improvement practitioner and translator to facilitate, translate information, develop insights, and work alongside clients.
* Apply agile management principles in the development and refinement of process flows.
* Master's degree in Healthcare or related scientific, technical, or clinical discipline is required
* Minimum of 4 years of experience. Minimum of 12 years of experience may be substituted for degree requirements.
* Experience in assessing information and knowledge-based needs of healthcare professionals and patients.
* Experience in characterizing, evaluating, and refining clinical processes; and developing, implementing, and refining clinical decision support systems
* Experience leading or participating in the procurement, customization, development, implementation, management, evaluation, and continuous improvement of clinical information systems, such as EHRs and order-entry systems.
* Experience working with diverse stakeholder groups to translate requirements into user stories and process flows
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills
* Experience with executive-level communication, including reports and presentations
* Experience in the VA or other health-related organization
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Healthcare & Hospital Implementations
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.