- Customers Bank
- $97,670.00 -147,130.00/year*
59 Wall St
- Knowledge on creation of database objects like tables, views, joins, indexes, and database statistics;
- Familiar with the process of ETL in the creation of data warehouses and data marts;
- Knowledge of an ETL tool (Wherescape is helpful but not required);
- Knowledge of a BI tool (MicroStrategy is helpful but not required);
- Ability to meet deadlines and produce quality results under pressure;
- High energy self-starter.
- Partner with technical teams to implement data capture, ETL, validation, and test methods
- Assist with multiple projects and adjust to rapidly changing priorities. Focus on, and be able to balance project timeliness, while maintaining overall quality across multiple projects and consultations
- Maintain and assist in data model documentation, data dictionary, data flow, data mapping and other MDM and Data Governance documentation
- Capable of leading a project from start to finish
- Minimum of 1 years experience with data warehousing projects and solutions
- Proficiency in SQL (ANSI) with the ability to write complex freehand SQL including sub-queries, nested queries, and other advanced SQL features.
- Knowledge of physical database design and data structures
About usAbout us About BankMobile: BankMobile, a division of Customers Bank, is the largest and fastest growing mobile-first bank in the country. Our mission is to make banking affordable, effortless, and financially empowering for the millions of Americans who need it the most the underbanked, millennials and working-class Americans. BankMobile is the first bank in the U. S. to offer a completely fee-free banking experience and uses innovative mobile technology to make banking enjoyable and seamless. The Bank is also committed to making each of its customers feel financially empowered through education and access to a free financial coach. Through constant innovation, its white label banking distribution model, and putting the customer experience above all else, BankMobile is truly disrupting the banking space. BankMobile, a division of Customers Bank, will provide consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability. BankMobile, a division of Customers Bank. Member FDIC - Equal Housing Lender - All Rights Reserved
Associated topics: data analyst, data center, data engineer, data integrity, data manager, data management, database, sql, sybase, teradata
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...