May Institute offers a continuum of care that begins with applied behavioral analysis (ABA) services for toddlers newly diagnosed with an ASD, and continues with school consultation, residential placement, special education schools, and adult services to meet the needs of our many clients and their families.
Our mission and vision drive us to understand each person's unique needs and find effective means to help each individual reach his or her potential and live as independently as possible.
We offer a competitive salary, an array of exceptional benefits, flexible scheduling to meet the needs of families, fully paid in-house training, continuing education seminars, internal transfers and promotions, generous time off, and the opportunity to work with national experts in the fields of ASD and other developmental disabilities, brain injury, and behavioral health.
Other terrific opportunities for professional growth and development include:
* A highly collaborative environment and the opportunity to work with teams of BCBA * Tuition reimbursement and opportunities to participate in graduate programs * Senior-level clinical support and supervision from doctoral-level BCBAs * Participation in applied and grant-funded research * Opportunities to publish and present * Diverse clinical experiences across age ranges and populations in the community and at our world-class schools and outstanding adult programs * Ongoing professional development tailored to areas of interest * Cutting-edge developments in computerized data management systems and technology for communication and language training * Supervision hours to meet advanced academic requirements * Generous compensation and great benefits package
Assistant Program Director - School Consultation:
As the Assistant Program Director, you will manage service delivery in accordance with contracts for school consultation services provided to public and private school systems in Massachusetts. The Assistant Program Director also maintains a clinical caseload and provides school consultation services for assigned contracts.
* Meeting with Special Education Directors to discuss and review contract parameters and utilization. * Ensuring school consultation services provided are in accordance with service contract. * Assigning consulting staff caseloads and monitoring service delivery across caseloads. * Providing clinical oversight and supervision to consulting staff. * Maintaining a clinical caseload and providing school consultation services at varying levels (i.e. student, classroom, program, district levels) * Conducting and supporting staff completion of Functional Behavior Assessments (FBA), skill-based assessments, and program evaluations. * Developing and monitoring the implementation and effectiveness of function-based behavior support plans (BSP) through data-based decision making. * Working collaboratively on IEP Teams and with school staff from various disciplines. * Maintaining cultural sensitivity and taking into account family and staff cultural beliefs and value systems into treatment planning.
* Master's in Applied Behavior Analysis, Psychology, or related field required; Ph.D preferred. * Experience working in a school setting and providing school consultation services (preferred). * Experience providing supervision to BCBAs. * BCBA certification required. * Licensure in Massachusetts (i.e., LABA) required.
May Institute is an Equal Opportunity employer of qualified individuals and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. May Institute also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of the protected categories.
* Pay Type Salary * Required Education Master's Degree * Randolph, MA 02368, USA
Associated topics: assistant superintendent, chief, direct, elementary vice principal, head of school, high school superintendent, middle school principal, school principal, student, supervise
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.